Bilingual Product Account Specialist (Inside Sales - LLQP)
MCAP at a Glance
Joining MCAP means you will be a part of our diverse workforce of highly talented individuals who are recognized for their expertise and success! At MCAP, your professional expertise, commitment to teamwork and passion for service excellence are recognized and rewarded with competitive total rewards offering, a career with continuous learning and development (formal & informal training), and exciting opportunities in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
This position is responsible for selling high volumes of ancillary products, primarily creditor insurance, through various channels. Agents are directly responsible for increasing the company’s revenue with the sale of ancillary products.
Sale of Ancillary Products
- Close sales and achieve aggressive monthly targets.
- Direct selling over the phone.
- Cold calling on provided sales leads.
- Welcome Client to MCAP with professionalism, knowledge and a friendly tone.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key triggers and generate interest to drive increased revenue.
- Responsible for your own book of new and existing clients.
- Application needs to be completed with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Inputting correct information into the application and on our system.
- Read the legal disclosures and medical question to client in a professional tone.
- Agent will need to be able to answer any insurance related questions the client may have.
- Details of application will need to be recorded on applicable systems.
- Bilingual in English and French
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience in dialing high volumes of calls per day
- Handle enhanced premium negotiations with clients
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Regularly keeping up to date on knowledge of MCAP new products, procedures, organizational changes and systems.
- Communicate any issues that arise with Manager, or applicable personnel.
What You Bring To The Team
- High School/College education;
- Life Licensed Qualified Professional (LLQP)
- Past customer service skills/ sales skills
- Past financial or insurance sales an asset
- Bilingual in English and French
- Ability to work with minimum amount of supervision
- Basic understanding of Excel, Word and Access.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to foster relationships
- Strong customer service skills.
- Self-driven, motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent mortgage finance companies in Canada, then we want to hear from you!
Be A Part Of Something Great
MCAP has grown to become one of Canada’s largest independent mortgage finance companies a real Canadian success story! MCAP is an independent, Canadian based mortgage finance company with more than $15.4 billion of annual originations and over $73 billion in assets under administration. MCAP provides mortgage products and services to a broad range of institutional investors and lenders for residential and commercial properties across Canada. Founded in 1981, MCAP has over 700 employees and originates, funds, trades, securitizes and services mortgages in offices across Canada. MCAP is also a leader in Canadian construction and development lending with over 20 years in the business. Our teams of dedicated professionals serve a variety of developer, construction and investor clients across Canada.
Position #: req227
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Waterloo; Ontario
Number Of Openings: 1
Internal Job Title: Product Account Specialist
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the position. It is not designated to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.