MCAP at a Glance
Joining MCAP means you will be a part of our diverse workforce of highly talented individuals who are recognized for their expertise and success! At MCAP, your professional expertise, commitment to teamwork and passion for service excellence are recognized and rewarded with competitive total rewards offering, a career with continuous learning and development (formal & informal training), and exciting opportunities in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
This position is responsible for the production and delivery of various types of mortgage statements, for all lenders, to both internal and external business partners.
- Identify type of statement request and determine if it is acceptable based on a defined rules and guidelines
- Notification to the recipient, if the statement request is unacceptable, in the method requested (ie fax, email, mail)
- Payout statement requests forwarded to appropriate internal business unit based on business rules and guidelines
- Mortgage statements produced based on business rules and guidelines for both internal and external partners, including but not limited to mortgagors, solicitors, financial institutions, refinance and origination
- Payout penalties and fees are calculated and charged accurately based on business rules defined
- Mortgage system (MARS) updated with information of type of document produced, where it was sent and status changed to payout requested
- PRISM request attached to each mortgage number
- Statements sent to recipient in the method requested (ie e-mail, fax)
- Review weekly Small Balance Report and communicate to customer the amount of their last payment to be made, including preparation of payout statement and manual letter
- Review failed fax report to ensure any faxes not sent, are resent to requestor
What You Bring To The Team
- Knowledge of the Residential Mortgage Industry
- Business experience in an operations environment
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize volumes of work
- System navigational skills
- Detail oriented
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent mortgage finance companies in Canada, then we want to hear from you!
Be A Part Of Something Great
MCAP has grown to become one of Canada’s largest independent mortgage finance companies a real Canadian success story! MCAP is an independent, Canadian based mortgage finance company with more than $15.4 billion of annual originations and over $66 billion in assets under administration. MCAP provides mortgage products and services to a broad range of institutional investors and lenders for residential and commercial properties across Canada. Founded in 1981, MCAP has over 700 employees and originates, funds, trades, securitizes and services mortgages in offices across Canada. MCAP is also a leader in Canadian construction and development lending with over 20 years in the business. Our teams of dedicated professionals serve a variety of developer, construction and investor clients across Canada.
Position #: req166
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Waterloo; Ontario
Number Of Openings: 1
Internal Job Title: Mortgage Specialist - Statements
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the position. It is not designated to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.