Sr. Full Stack Developer
MCAP at a Glance
Joining MCAP means you will be a part of our diverse workforce of highly talented individuals who are recognized for their expertise and success! At MCAP, your professional expertise, commitment to teamwork and passion for service excellence are recognized and rewarded with competitive total rewards offering, a career with continuous learning and development (formal & informal training), and exciting opportunities in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
MCAP is currently seeking a highly motivated full stack developer that has applied knowledge specifically in building scalable web applications with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core MVC. Under the supervision of the Director of Web Solutions, you will design, develop and support various internal and external web applications used by our customers. If you love coding and you’re looking to champion your knowledge, skills and creativity on diverse web applications, this is your opportunity.
What will you do
- Working closely with cross-functional teams through our Engineering Guild to drive innovation, efficiency and continuous improvement across the organization
- Key member of the web application development team working in an agile environment continuously designing, creating and delivering innovative solutions that can provide efficiencies, solve complex problems while supporting high volume and transactional multi-tenant applications
- Architecting, designing and engineering web-based software applications and components that deliver superior customer experience
- Use secure coding methodologies and practices to reduce the security exposure of applications and associated technologies
- Having fun working as a member of a high performance team developing innovative and market-changing applications
What You Bring To The Team
- Passion for software development with willingness to perform and achieve
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Creativity and problem solving coupled with desire to explore, learn and innovate
- Proven experience in engineering web applications using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with test automation tools, frameworks, principles and CI/CD
- Testing with XUnit, NUnit, JMeter and Selenium
- Deploying with Azure DevOps/Visual Studio Team Services, Git
- Using Microsoft SQL server and MongoDB
What MCAP offers you
- Competitive yearly compensation program
- Full benefits package available to you and your dependents (Medical and Dental)
- Friendly, opened minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic developers & technologists
- Challenging projects, tasks and intrinsic motivation
- Training and working experience with React
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent mortgage finance companies in Canada, then we want to hear from you!
Be A Part Of Something Great
MCAP has grown to become one of Canada’s largest independent mortgage finance companies a real Canadian success story! MCAP is an independent, Canadian based mortgage finance company with more than $15.4 billion of annual originations and over $66 billion in assets under administration. MCAP provides mortgage products and services to a broad range of institutional investors and lenders for residential and commercial properties across Canada. Founded in 1981, MCAP has over 700 employees and originates, funds, trades, securitizes and services mortgages in offices across Canada. MCAP is also a leader in Canadian construction and development lending with over 20 years in the business. Our teams of dedicated professionals serve a variety of developer, construction and investor clients across Canada.
Position #: req139
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Waterloo; Ontario
Number Of Openings: 1
Department: Information Technology
Internal Job Title: Sr. Systems Analyst
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the position. It is not designated to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.